F.A.M.E. (Standard)

1. Deuces (Explicit Version) featuring Tyga & Kevin McCall
2. Up 2 You
3. No Bullshit (Explicit Version)
4. Look At Me Now (Explicit Version) featuring Lil Wayne & Busta Rhymes
5. She Ain’t You
6. Say It With Me
7. Yeah 3x (Explicit Version)
8. Next 2 You featuring Justin Bieber
9. All Back
10. Wet The Bed featuring Ludacris
11. Oh My Love
12. Should’ve Kissed You
13. Beautiful People featuring Benny Benassi

F.A.M.E. [Deluxe]

1. Deuces (Explicit Version) featuring Tyga & Kevin McCall
2. Up 2 You
3. No Bullshit (Explicit Version)
4. Look At Me Now (Explicit Version) featuring Lil Wayne & Busta Rhymes
5. She Ain’t You
6. Say It With Me
7. Yeah 3x (Explicit Version)
8. Next 2 You featuring Justin Bieber
9. All Back
10. Wet The Bed featuring Ludacris
11. Oh My Love
12. Should’ve Kissed You
13. Beautiful People featuring Benny Benassi
14. Bomb feat. Wiz Khalifa
15. Love Them Girls featuring Game
16. Paper, Scissors, Rock featuring Big Sean & Timbaland
17. Beg For It

I supposed they dwindled down “hundreds of songs” to this. Hmm. Where the hell is Hands Up High? Am I the only one that stans for that song uncontrollably? And what about GeronimoCalypso, etc..?

- Dominique

25 Responses to “Jive Officially Reveals F.A.M.E. Track Listing”

1. DeffStarr says:

Where’s “Sweetheart” “Calypso”? Deuces and No bullshit are gettin old. Kinda disappointed TBH

2. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Deff Steezer, soteambreezy, Hannah Gillies :) , Its All I Can Do, breezysa and others. breezysa said: http://www.chrisbrownweb.com/2011/02/jive-officially-reveals-f-a-m-e-track-listing/ FAME track listing <<<< [...]

3. I think the tracklist is cool even though deuces and no bullshit were released on mixtapes long time ago. They are worth being included on album. The only things i miss are Bruno Mars collabd, Calypso and… the most important – Sweetheart!!! What’s up with these? Also why is it “f.a.m.e. deluxe” wasn’t it going to be called fortune? Hopefully Chris will release those tracks in future… oh and i think “Hands Up High” is for Swizz Beatz new album so no worries about that one.

4. Steven-weber-26 says:

I dont understand why hands up high not on the tracklist is
    can it be that the track is on Fortune
    or is the second tracklist from Fortune

5. Luke says:

Im very disappointed, he said he was thinking about not whittling it down from 50 TRACKS to an australian radio, now this. Weve already had no bullshit & deuces for ages. Hopefully he releases an album later this year aswell as, i really wanted sweetheart, calypso & that Bruno Mars callabo on there. Im disappointed man. Dont forget this is Chris Brown though, which means the album will be fire !!

• Kourtnee26 says:

YESSSS I want the Bruno Mars Collab soooo bad. There better be a Fortune side like he mentioned so that can be on there

• Luke says:

Tell me about it, he said he ‘may not’ cut the tracks down from 50 and he said he was going to ‘surprise’ his fans so fortune may be released later on in the year. Hopefully !! We shall see. I loved Calypso so much man, the chorus was amazing !

• Kourtnee26 says:

6. i think that ‘sweetheart’ ‘calypso’ and other songs will be on the other cd ‘fortune’ …i hope anyway!

7. HeMine says:

Can’t wait!

8. Neickha says:

So is this real? I need a press release or something. But i’m sure Chrishas something special for us later on this year..with Calypso or Sweetheart maybe he want to save those songs for a re-release like he did Exclusive.I know this will be great either way.

9. Gazzarman007 says:

Look on amazon an it says calypso is one of the tracks on the list? :S

10. gerald foley says:

i must admit i’m well gutted about the tracklist i mean i know all these songs will be insane but i will miss Were Do We Go From Here ft Pitbull , The Bruno Mars Collab , Sweetheart , Calypso And Hands Up High i though they would be on the album my faves were Calypso and Yeah 3x and i know we got All Off in In My Zone 2 but i would’ve liked that track on the album aswell is the deluxe edition The Fortune part because CB said there was to many tracks for one CD and usually 1CD contains up to 20songs so i was thinking we would be getting like 28Songs in the F.A.M.E & Fortune Double Disk like 14songs each CD wouldve been Neat

11. gerald foley says:

There is no 2disk at all supposedly im still kinda shocked but i know CB has something planned for Calypso i mean that song was amazing i’m thinking about getting the album but if i here there will be another release of the album including Calypso ,Sweetheart, Bruno Mars Collab, Hands Up High, Were do we go from here i will hold out until that comes out still annoyed about the tracklist though i was hoping for the 2disk but its only a Standard and deluxe

12. Victor Hugo says:

Where’s “Sweetheart” “Calypso” “Geronimo”?

13. Melody says:

I love whats on the tracklist,but I am waiting for where do we go from here on the album. I guess we have to wait. I know Chris will lets us know. I have already pre-order FAME. I can’t wait to get my CD. The cover on his album is awesome. I’m so loving what I’m hearing.

14. Quinci Wells says:

I’m excited about this CD coming out, but what happened to SWEETHEART and CALYPSO? I really liked those songs!!

15. Miszi says:

I bet that songs that aren’t on this tracklist will either be released on “Fortune” if there will be fortune… or some mixtape. I especially want full version of “Sweetheart”.

16. Dladystarr1006 says:

Chris please ADD, GERONIMO, CALYSO AND SWEETHEART TO UR FAME!!!!!

CBFAN4EVA

17. Dladystarr1006 says:

PLEASE ADD SONGS, GERONIMO, CALYSO AND SWEETHEART TO UR FAME CD

18. motoboy 101 says:

where i van trans form ya thats a awsum song

19. Jamessheep says:

Defo need Sweetheart on there, Agree with comments below, Deuces and No BS are getting old. Please release another mixtapes for your true fans. I’d love to hear the finished versions of other songs like electric guitar & flamethrower!

20. Knkbrock says: