Chris Brown was nominated in the Soul/R&B category for the 2010 American Music Awards, a category that Usher and Trey Songz was in also, and which Usher “surprisingly” came away with. By the looks of  @NeonLimeLight tweets (who was backstage at the show) below, it seems that the AMA’s (@OfficialAMAs), snubbed Chris on the award.

It’s an absolute SHAME that the American Music Awards did this! I wish the outcome could be changed, because Chris won that award fair and square! His fans put in the work of voting for him, which was enough for him to win the award, but the AMA’s gives it to another nominee? Wow!

Keep your head up Chris, #TeamBreezy has your back and will always support you no matter what!

- Sharrod

13 Responses to “Chris Brown Was Snubbed By The 2010 American Music Awards!!”

1. KODIEBLUE says:

I FUCKIN NEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. ITS BULLSHIT!

THEY JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO LET HIS PAST GO! FUCKIN VICTIMS

OF THERE OWN INNER DEMONS!

2. Isaacnono says:

To hell with all the awards coz we fans know the true stage entertainers & music icons. So without Breezy ,there’s nothing to show on stage.

3. Travis says:

Gaga won Artist of the Year but they gave it to Bieber because she wasn’t there ! WHAT BULLLLSHIT !! TEAN GAGA & CHRIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Apolsojo says:

the AMAs are on some BS! I’ve never heard of an awards show giving away someone else’s award simply because the winner wasn’t there. CB fans and GaGa fans definately aren’t going to put up with this shit!

4. [...] Chris Brown Was Snubbed By The 2010 American Music Awards!! | Chris Brown – ChrisBrownWeb | Th… [...]

5. Courtney Rogers says:

NO WAY. Now… You KNOW Team Breezy’s going to fix THIS ONE!!!!!!!

6. duhhhhhh says:

rihanna is sabatoging his career. DUHHHHHHHHHHH

7. Melody says:

I am so upset with this. He deserved that Award that was our gift to him for not giving up. I will not let this go. Teambrezzy.

8. Taytay5589@yahoo.com says:

I am so happy because I felt like my votes ain’t count , thank you god

9. john rob says:

some people are clearly jealous that justin bieber won compared to gaga and usher won to chris? its what the public choose? (and no im not a 15 year old girl.) im a guy who is 24 (nor gay (i) ) i just like an act to win with real talent and that is what has happened!

10. Thassilaborgess says:

i repeat: LETS FUCK ABC IMAGE !! HOW COME GIVE SOMEONE AWARD TO ANOTHER ARTIST JUST BECAUSE THE WINNER WASNT THERE!!! LETS MAKE THEM FIX IT

11. Ckcortorreal says:

i hate the ama’s now bec. usher is washed up.