Get the Flash Player to see the wordTube Media Player.

Click here to Download HQ MP4

- Sharrod | myspace | twitter | facebook |

[poll id="12"]

- Dominique

212 Responses to “Chris Brown Breaks His Silence: Brown’s Public Apology”

1. LadyInRed says:

(Cont) Domestic violence was just one of the things that I witnessed as a child with my mother (she fought back and won) and aunt (who did not fight), but it was not close to as horrible as the other things that I death with personally as a child and teenager. I was able to bury those hurtful things as you were, but sometimes if we aren’t fully healed of them and don’t know it, it just takes the right situation to occur to let us know. Although we tried to not let those things change us into something that we were never meant to be, God knows how to fully heal us when we thought that we were fully healed all alone. God is in control of EVERYTHING and he knows what’s up the road of us. ALL things work together for the good of them who loves the Lord…ALL THINGS… although, they may seem bad. I can truly say that I grew up being very watchful of certain signs that kelp me from entering into a life of hell. I have sacrificed, but my sacrificing was not AND is not in vain.

2. LadyInRed says:

(Cont) God has our path already set up for us and I can assure you (based on experience) that in due time, you will look back on some things that happened in your life and know EXACTLY why it happened. I can DEFINITELY assure you this! I know that you want to do what is right, but all God ask of you and us is to AT LEAST TRY and he will do the rest. He just needs to see that commitment from you. He knows that we need his help becus we will always be tested and tried. Man, if you only knew the HUGE plans that God has for you. He looks at the heart and he also sometimes enables some of his people to see another person’s heart. I KNOW that you have a good heart which is why I’ve always been around. God wants his people to also be long suffering, and believe me, he has DEFINITELY TAUGHT me that. I remember telling you more than a year ago that the heart of a man will over shadow everything else. Now, if a person does not want to accept your apology and forgive you after this, than THAT’S ON THEM. You did your part and THEY are the ones that have to answer to God for THEIR actions!

3. LadyInRed says:

(Cont) CHRIS, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Boy, I could just snatch you and hug you lol! I have not doubt in my mind that you will make it becus you NOW have a testimony! Now, I know that I can’t wait to hear what my pastor has to say tonight.

God Bless and Much Love

{LadyInRed}

4. CBe says:

TEMEKA SHUT YO BITCH ASS UP YOU DNT NO WHAT THE FUCK YOU TALKIN BOUT FUCK YOU AND YO BITCH RIHANNA KISS OUR ASSES THIS I S A CB WEBSITE YOU HEARTLEES BITCH THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU DNT GET MAD BECUS IM GETTING TO YO BITCH ASS HA HA THIS DICK BITCH YOU ASS WANT BE LAUGHIN WHEN HE MAKE #1 YOU SUCH A SIILY BROAD HOES LIKE YOU WAAN TALK SHIT OVA THE COMPUTER YOU GOT TO MUCH TIMES ON YO HANDS FUCK YOU I LOVE CHRISBREEZY HA HA THAT

5. Steff says:

To be honest and Im not hateing, the only reason he’s doing this is because his album is gona drop during the summer n he wants his sales to go up
    his apology is a load of crap

• Shatelle says:

Yea, but mostly for the sake of his career & money probably, and fame.

• florida_girl says:

Both of you need to step…chris album isn't coming out until 2010 so what the hell are you talking about…please believe when Rihanna get her karma that shit isn't going to be off the chain…one thing I think everyone agree that what happened that night should not have happened but it did and how did this start becasue lil MS. Jealous could not handle Chris moving on with his life and not wanting to be with her anymore….but its ok because she will feel what he felt these last 6 months.

• CBE says:

RIHANNA STANS YA'LL RIHANNA FANS SITE AND STOP DRIFTING OVER HERE SERIOUSLY. WE DON'T WANT TO EMBARESS YA'LL CUZ WE CAN.

• Shatelle says:

Omg no please don't do that, Don't embarrass me now, lol WHO THE F*CK CARES! What you want me to do cry or something? lol.

• Tali says:

Wow Rihanna'a fans make her look worst then she already does. Now I remember why I'm not a fan of hers anymore. Thanks.

• Kiki says:

That was lame, lol.

• Tali says:

Wats lame is you continuing to make multiple names. Now THATS lame. They might not know it but rihanna fans support Chris more than they do that chick smh.

• oceanmate says:

I agree, Rihanna fans are just as fake as her make-up and doctored photo. Anytime they talk about her it's an after thought. They really love Chris but cant sing or dance like him cause they lack the talent and swagger. Jealous haters.

6. Chelleee says:

awww, chris. that was a really sincere apology, and it was longer than i thought it would be haha. thats good. and i actually got teary eyedddd, almost cried! but CB fan FOREVER!

7. Tameka says:

FOR LETTING ME KNOW

8. MishBriaYo says:

I am glad hes accepted responsibility for the situation but for some reason i cant help but to feel like this wasn't needed BUT hes accepting FULL responsibility for it when i think we can all say that Rihanna isn't as innocent as she seems, just as he did i think she should step up and say whats on her mind instead of having people speak for her and have these ridiculous rumors around.

9. C_Jenae says:

I'm happy dat he took resonsibilty 4 his part in da incident…It showed growth on his part, but as far as him askin for 4giveness….Chris, I 4gave U a long time ago!…Dat's what a tru fan does: They R there 4 U, will support U til da end and NEVA passes judgement…Dat's 4 da man upstairs 2 do!…Bravo!!

10. oceanmate says:

Give your sincere apology, it may not be accepted by all, just wipe the dust from your feet, move forward, haters are just haters.

11. CBe says:

STEFF YOU ARE HATING IT DNT MATTER IF YOU DNT BELIEVE HIM HE BELIEVES AND GOD BELIEVES SO FUCK OFF DAMN DEES HATAS KISS US CB ASS ONCE HE GET BACK ON TOP WATCH US RAT TAT TAT ALL DEES HATAS ASSES WONT BE SAYIN SHIT ELSE BITCH ASS PUSSY NIGGA FUCK YOU AND THESE RIHANNA FANS BITCH YALL CAN GO DOWN ON THIS DICK

12. True Fan says:

This is very sad……….I only wish the best for him.

Chris I know that you have learned a lot from this situation, this is a very tough and unforgiving world. But I'm so glad that the GOD me and you serve is a forgiving GOD. T. D. Jake had a man to come speak at his church who was a convicted felon and people asked him why would he allow that, his answer was that in the bible most of the people that GOD used were murderers, thieves, lairs, cheaters, and more and if GOD can look beyond their faults and see their needs why can't we. It doesn't matter how much money, how many cars and houses a person has, GOD doesn't care about material things, he cares about what's in your heart, cause remember when you die, all those things can't go to Heaven or Hell with you.
    Chris what I'm trying to say is that you will never learn how to survive in life, if you don't make mistakes. But don't let this whole situation turn you into someone you are not. You were a sweet, nice and respectful young man before this incident occurred and we all would like to see that same Chris Brown we knew before. I know it hard trying to keep up your reputation, but the truth is if people don't like you for who you are, than they don't like you, but GOD will always love you. Don't try so hard to get people to like you, just lay back and relax and go with the flow. This situation has officially made you a man, now be the man that GOD wants you to be and not the man the society wants you be. And remember just because people say negative things toward you that may hurt your feeling or make you angry, don't try to get even, it will only make things worst, just smile and show them the same kindness that GOD has shown us for all the wrong we have done. And if you ever get to feeling down and don't think you can go on, just come on your fansites and read all the good things your fans say about you and most importantly think about the GOODNESS OF THE LORD. We love you Chris, stay strong and keep your head up high.

13. gege says:

poor chris some people are never gonna get over no matter what happens
    likee people just cant make mistakes cuz chris isnt human
    &rih is supperhumn and people are in love with her &her damn music
    i dont know what they see
    violence shouldnt be supported both way no matter what gender gr
    madddddddd critiisim

• Tameka says:

Yea ur right violence SHOULDN'T be supported, But for some reason because it's Chris Brown..people are supporting it. Thats a shame.

• Cb<3 says:

For your ignorance, nobody has supported what Chris has done. We don't condone the violence. We support CHRIS.

14. True2u says:

Thank you LadyinRed.. I hope you post that on other websites. That really touched my heart and i feel like crying read it LOL.
    I know that God has a plan for this situation. He could of been like so many others in the industry.. Where a similar incident happened, but it was pushed under the rug. But this was brought to the fore front for a reason. I know this has caused pain for him and his family as well as rihanna. But i know in the end God will make it for his good. Weeping may endure for the night, but Joy comes in the Morning.

If he asked forgiveness from God and Rihanna, and was sincere.. she forgave him it appeared months ago. So his public apology is never too late. Half these people hating never bought or heard about him before.
    I just pray for all parties, and hope the public allows them to move on.

15. Abby luvs CB says:

Hahahahahaha Tameka!!!! U came all the way over here to hate!!! U ain’t got no sense!!! CB all tha way!!!

16. Shaela says:

Whatever Chris Brown!=/

17. love cb says:

THAT'S YOUR OPINION STEFF, AND YOU'RE ENTITLED TO IT.

i'M NOT GOING TO GET ALL UPSET WITH YOU LIKE YOU WANT US TO DO. BUT I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY RIHANNA FANS ARE SO INTENSE ABOUT HIS APOLOGY, AND WE HAVE YET TO HEAR FROM HER. SHE NEEDS TO APOLOGIZE TOO.

I LOOK AT THE SWEET PERSON THAT CHRIS WAS BEFORE THIS HAPPENED, AND THE NOT SO SWEET PERSON THAT SHE WAS AND THAT HELPS ME TO FORM MY OPINIONS. ALSO, THE DAY BEFORE THE PRELIMINARY HEARING TMZ REPORTED THAT SHE HIT HIM SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE HE ACTUALLY HIT HER SO, IN MY OPINION, WHAT'S FAIR FOR ONE IS FAIR FOR THE OTHER. SHE SHOULD BE TAKING HALF OF THE HEAT. THEY BOTH SHOULD BE SPEAKING OUT AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE BECAUSE THEY WERE BOTH VIOLENT AGAINST EACH OTHER AND SHE STARTED IT!!!

18. Lotus says:

After watching that I can honestly say without being biased or favoring anyone that his mind and his heart and his soul is in the right place. he has followed the path that god has chosen for him. it is great to hear it from him and the apology was heartfelt and enduring. I believe that he is not doing this for the money or the fame but purely for wut it truely is an apology. I find it very ashamful to see people still have darkness in their heart and have no remorse wut comes out their mouth’s because they have yet to accept jesus into their heart. And when it comes time for them to be judged by god and their name is nowhere to be found in the book of life, they’ll know why. Obviously we know wut he did was wrong ad I make mistakes to but it should come to that point were u are ostrisized and forever hated because u have made one mistake.
    Chris u just keep ur head held high and look towards the future and don’t dwell on the past. with family and friends and ur surrounded by pple u love the outside world shouldn’t matter. There are still ALOT of people still behind u no matter wut. And I speak for myself when I say I’m here to stay. God bless u and in anything u do. And may god keep u I the right path.

19. Lotus says:

Typo:
    *shouldn’t come down

20. Regina says:

well i'm 33, i am very proud of chris people need to leave him alone now. Hold your
    head up boo, you can finally move on now may God continue to bless you, and stay
    humble and always stay in prayer.

LOVE YOU BABY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. I've been following this case since it happened. CB if you are reading this, I'm a huge fan of yours still, but you need to FIRE YOUR CRISIS MANAGEMENT/PR PEOPLE! I don't think they have done you any justice whatsoever. I hope that your new CD is not about to come out b/c then this apology will look insincere and will become null and void. Keep your head up, but get you some new people.

22. Lotus says:

Totally agree tima1

I was always told better late than never.

23. Tima1 says:

@Dominique
    you said: "I think it’s a bit overdue, but very well done and said. I, personally, as a fan, accept his apology.
    - Dominique"

Why must we keep throwing stones? Yes, they are little ones but stones never the less. Let's believe that everything, including the Feb 9th incident, is in Divine order.:|

24. annie92 says:

aww, i'm so glad and proud that he released this statement… he really does seem sorry and sad about what happened. i hope people like Perez Hilton (and all the other haters) stop bashing him after watching this video. he makes mistakes…. like everyone does, he's not Jesus.

i forgive him and i will always love and support Chris Brown, like any TRUE fan will.
    that statement was beautiful (:

(i wasn't really feeling the orange shirt tho lol)

……after reading the cmnts on PerezHilton (and what Perez said himself), i think the only way people are gonna forgive Chris is if Rihanna publicly forgives him. maybe by releasing a vid like this. these haters are relentless.

25. Shannon says:

In all honesty I never really hated him for what happened. I believe that everyone makes mistakes. I will continue to support him the same way I did before any of this happened. I think everything that’s happened isn’t any of our business. I won’t judge him on his personal life because I was introduced to his music before his personal life. He deserves a second chance (not becasue he’s Chris Brown but because he’s human) an apology is an apology the only thing that matters is if you choose to accept it or not. I accept it

26. Shatelle says:

I think Chris Brown is only apologizing for the sake of his career, like some others were saying.

• florida_girl says:

First off Chris cd will be dropping next year. Second you ar probably the same ones saying why haven't he said anything..please leave this site its to much now.

• Mel says:

Just the stupid rihanna stans. They have nothin better to do becuz rihanna is boring.

27. anon15 says:

well 2 me the apology was sincere yea some parts sounded written but if i was in dat situation i wud fumble my words an stuttr an all dat it lol he didnt hav to do that an he did how many celebs did sumthin wrong and apologized publicly for it? plus i think it shows that hes learning from his mistake and i was glad to hear that he didnt separate from the lord cz God knows what hes doing (yea church girl here- luuuv LadyinRed) also he didnt sit there an say stuff like it wasnt my fault an i didnt do anything it was all her fault he took responsibility for his actions and acknowledged that it was wrong which to me shows being a man lastly he apologized to the person whom it mattered most- rihanna i forgave him along tyme ago an nvr stopped supportin him i jus hope tht his album doesnt come out too soon cz itll give haters more reason 2 hate an u no now ppl gon hav stuff 2 say bt w/e u simply cant please everyone i hope that he comes back in the future an is very successful ill b waiting!! luv ya chris! <3

28. Lashay says:

Chris Brown you are so lucky that you are as fine as you are, b/c if it weren't for your good looks then you probably wouldn't be getting all of this support that you are getting from people, especially from females.

29. T_MARINO says:

THIS IS SO WELL SPOKEN!
    honestly. people need to chill now after this, once & for all.
    & truthfully, i as a HUGE DIE HARD FAN don't feel he needed to apologize to us.
    he did nothing to us. and he really didn't need to do this.
    like he said, and like we knew, he apologized to rihanna multiple times.
    this video made me really sad though, now i just want some more happy pics/songs from CBreezy!

when his album drops im copping more than usual to prove he's still got a HUUUUGE fan base :)

ahhh love <3

30. Tima1 says:

(I HOE THIS CMMENT ISN'T MYSTERIOUSLY PLACED IN THE REVIEW BOX B4 POSTING, LOL)
    Anyways,
    Chris'message seems to be heartfelt as well as profound. It's not easy too admit he feels he's done something wrong & publicly accept any humiliation that may stem from it.

I have not, will not or do not judge him or anyone else for their tresspasses, even when they're against me. I truly feel that we must forgive them as we expect to be forgiven. Also, as we judge, we will be judged. Therefore Chris shouldn't be judged by the world, only forgiven as he asked. Only GOD has the power too judge.

I try & live by this motto which I cherish deeply-It simply

says: "Live your life with NO REGRETS, only lessons learned!"
    Our journey here on Earth is the path of learning.

As long as Chris maintains a level of humbleness, he will always be loved & supported by my family! T-Tia

31. florida_girl says:

I don't understand some people he gave a written statement in the beginning wasn't good enough he needs to tell the public sorry and apologize to Rihanna publicly but the truth is people wanted Chis to shed alot of tears on TV and beg until his voice was gone but guess what I'm glad he didn't provide u people with the grand show u felt he should have provided…people need to move on and let this go already people pick and choice what crimes that want to publicly display and others not so much…not making excuses for Chris behavior it was two people in that car and one started and the other finished but only one accepted the entire punshiment…now how is the right

32. True2u says:

Lashay we can also say that if Rihanna wasn't a light skin , pretty girl w/ Green eyes the public wouldn't have cared..
    I mean really, do u think TMZ would make a big deal if it was Fantasia? or Lil KIm..
    I don't know and neither do u about chris.
    I also agree about the Crisis Team, It seems they need to have a better system/plan. I think the video could of been right after the trial ended. But thats OK.. I know the chain isn't referencing the incident. But Chris just needs to be aware that everything he does (jet skiing) says ( NOt a monster) is going to be overly analyzed.
    He doesn't need to debut any new songs yet. I hear Rih is dropping soon. Plus he should be starting his community service soon. I hope they fall back for now.. Let him do his work. I hope he speaks at a Woman's shelter… doesn't have to be broadcast to the world. Some things will come out on there own.
    I say come out next year. maybe do some features. But after the video it will be to soon to get people to accept.
    And i hope his mom can do some interviews w/ him. Talk about her experiences. There is a reason for all of this, Like he said, i hope it can help others.

• oceanmate says:

From a Trial Lawyer who had followed the case from beginning:
      If [Brown] had released an apology before they had struck a plea deal, he would have basically been admitting guilt, and that video would have been admissible as testimony," Haven told MTV News on Tuesday (July 21). "In most criminal proceedings, you really can't call the defendant and get him to testify in any way, shape or form. But if he testifies in some way, you can use that testimony as evidence against him. And if he comes out and says, 'I'm really sorry I did this,' he's admitting guilt. It makes it tough to represent him when he's saying he did it. I think it's a proven thing for a lawyer to get his client not to speak to anyone about [an ongoing case]."

Since Brown struck a deal last month — which required him to plea guilty to one charge of felony assault, undergo anger-management counseling and complete 180 days of community labor — he's essentially free to speak as he wishes. However, it's unclear when Brown actually recorded the video testimony.

• oceanmate says:

Wow, that first sentence is loaded with "somethin" to think about…had not thought of that, so true and the celebretity statsus also made a difference.

33. Dr. Bombay says:

Chris…I believe that the only thing that you are interested in right now is reviving your career. I believe that deep down inside you still really blame Rihanna for the situation that you are in now. I also believe that Rihanna provoked you and that this was not the first time that you and she were engaged in a physical altercation. As a woman myself, I know how mouthy we females can get.

• kiss kiss says:

So what if he does still blame her? You need to shut up with your bs analysis. you are not his maker or his conscious you don't know how he feels. As a female I accept his apology and it has more to do with him getting on with his life and doing what needs to be done in order to do so. So if he still blames her deep down that only means he's human. I would and so would many others.

All this bs transference…Dr. tsk tsk.

• Dr. Bombay says:

If he still blames her its ok, because I believe she is also at fault. But he's asking for forgiveness from us fans, so we have a right to comment. Don't be silly…he has to do this to try and mend his career. I know you not that stupid! A lot of people have and had invested a lot of money in Chris because entertainment is a BUSINESS and Chris and his investors need to know that his fans still love him to insure an "ROI" (return on investment) in case you didnt know that, you DUMMY and kiss, kiss my ASS!

34. Dr. Bombay says:

My boyfriend drew back to hit me once because I said some very awful things to him. But he had sense enough to walk away. I am glad to hear that you are getting help spiritually and therauputically. You're a young man with a phenominal talent and we all make some major mistakes along the way and some of those mistakes carry a heavy cost, as in your case. You are a celebrity and you have to be extra careful about how you handle yourself. I pray that you have learned your lesson and that you won't allow anyone, female or male to provoke you into destroying your career, and ultimately destroying your self. It is now time to put this in the past and move on and remember that you and only you are repsonsible for the choices you make in life. I do forgive you as I pray that I will be forgiven for my mistakes. May God bless you, guide you and protect you now and forever more.

35. Lotus says:

Shantelle or Chantelle
    wutever u chose. Lol

In the past I would have shredded ur ass to pieces, but times have changed and people grow up.hopefully u do the same. But I ain’t going to waste my time ripping u another asshole cause that only makes me as low as u. So I say to u may god bless ur soul and have mercy on u.

36. Lotus says:

Excuse me for the mistake it’s

shatelle or chatelle.

If it made a diff to u but u know who I are.

37. Lotus says:

Tameka
    My momma always told me to keep
    my friends close and my enimes closer, so were stuck like glue sweetheart.
    I realize that u are expressing ur opinion and that’s fine and all but expect when people holla back. And I only wish that god gives u wut u deserve and I’m going to kill u with kindness and tell u to pick up a bible and spend some time soul searching and change ur outlook on life and how u view other people. Chris doesn’t owe u anything and quiet frankly I don’t think this apology was towards u. so leave it alone and get on with ur life and fill ur heart with love and not hate. God made u he can break u.

38. chrisbrownswifey says:

im glad he did this even tho it was sad to watch. but i no i hav forgiven him scince day 1

39. jazz says:

Chris doesn't owe any explanation to anybody. People better be glad that he was humble enough to say this on camera. Every hater needs to shutup. He is the most sweetest person to me. Look what Rihanna has done absolutley nothing not even a peep from out of her mouth. Chris would never intentionally harm anyone purposely. Rihanna best be glad that CB was int the car with her that night because if that would have been another female to be in that car, that bitch could have had permanent damage to her and been traumatized for the rest of her life.

• Chatelle says:

Rihanna doesn't owe anyone anything, Chris Brown hurt her. There's no reason for anybody to be mad at her. What if it were you instead of Rihanna? I bt you wouldn't be so quick to defend Chris Brown then huh..

• kiss kiss says:

Why are you here? This is a Chris Brown FAN SITE you get it. No matter what you say…it's dead here. Most of his fans don't give a damn about her…get that clear.

• Dr. Bombay says:

You probabaly one of those females who likes getting her ass whupped by her man….you probably get aroused by it :)

• Dr. Bombay says:

He owes it to the people who invested their time and money in him and his talent. People stand to lose millions if Chris can't get his career back on track…yall don't hear me tho! IT'S ABOUT BUSINESS AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE THAT IS JUST PLAIN STUPID!

40. CBgurlfriend says:

I LOVE U CHRIS & FORGIVE YOU!!! Thats all I can say…There's nothing more 2 say..
    People should worry about their mistakes more than about yours…LIVE YOUR LIFE 2 THE FULLEST & MOVE ON!!
    THIS STATEMENT MADE ME PROUD!! <3 LOVE YOU FOREVER <3

41. LightskinnnBarbie says:

i accept CB's apology… i heard he moved on now….heard hes dating some chick now name Jerrica??? she spose too be one of his close friends… thats a good thing too!!!

awwwwwwwwwwww good job my nigga

42. CBKS says:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    it's so nice to hear it from him now :) . but we forgave you a long time ago! :D <3.
    mwahmwah! i just want to give him a big bear hug :P ! <3.

43. Maria says:

I wonder if Chris Brown is really truely sorry for hurting Rihanna?

• oceanmate says:

44. Kierra says:

I bet Chris Brown is gonna find him a regular girl now, somebody who's not famous. So incase he does hit another female maybe the world wouldn't find out about it the next time, and he will probably get away it. (but he kinda got away with it this time so..) just maybe noone will find out about it th next time he does it again.

45. Melanie says:

I heard Chris Brown is with Yanni or Yami (whatever her name is). I wonder if thats true, b/c I also heard that girl who's in that reality show "Daddy's Girls" with the Simmon's girls, I saw & heard her on ustream LIVE askin Chris Brown did he come to the studio with with Yanni or Yami…Does anybody remember that?

46. ivyrayne says:

Truly i didn't need a apology b cause all the CHRISBROWN fans know what the hell went down….i accept beacuse i love his as a person and music artist….he apologized to RiRi and thats it….i hope her ass APOLOGIZED to him to….i know the media is goin to be Bias on this one to…all CHRIS have to do is think about his FANS and he'll be ALRIGHT….he's always been the BEST in my book and will CONTINUE to BE….CBREEZY FOREVER

47. iluvcb says:

YO, DON'T YA'LL TELL ANYBODY BUT….rihanna fans secretly inlove with Chris. lol. They have to be. They talk more about him then poor ol girlie herself. Thats why they come over on HIS SITE to make a whole bunch of FAKE NAMES on here and pose as a whole bunch diff people. Thats a shame. She ain't got no real fans ahaha. Oh well.

48. zara says:

I'm so glad he made his apology public. I believe him all the way, this proves that Chris really is a nice man. It's good that he's getting help and is willing to get the help.
    I'm behind him 100% Chris Brown fan forever. :) x

49. Lotus says:

!!!!!A MESSAGE TO EVERYONE!!!!!

CLEARLY THIS WAS GODS TACTIC AND PlAN To WEED OUT THOSE WHO TRUELY HAVE CHRIST IN THEIR HEART AND WHO DOESNT.
    DON’T GIVE InTO THE NEGATIVITY BY VERBALLY ARGUiNG BECAUSE THATS WUT THEY WANT. CLEARLY THEY THINK THEY WERE THERE THAT nIGHT NO ONE CAN CHANGE THAT FOR THEM, AND CLEARLY THEY HAVE NO HEART AND DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF FORGiVENESS. THEY PROBABLY NEVER APOLOGIZED TO ANYONE SO THEY DONT KNOW WUT ONE LOOKS lIKE. GOD BLESS CHRIS AND MAY GOD KEEP HIM ON THE RIGHT PATH.

50. T,F. says:

First, CB aploogy video has touched my heart and brought tears to my eyes. Now, I am going to be real. People need to get off of their high horse and stop hating on him. When he did not spoke in the beginning after the incident occured, people such as most on here and other sites were complaining saying that he shoud speak and not showing any remorse. Now when he does a public apooogy, people are complaining and saying that it is not sincere. High horse judgemental peope love judging and finding somehting wrong with a person. Those same people will never be happy and keep on finding something wrong.

Second, nobody I mean nobody is perfect. In this world, only one person is perfect in that is Jesus. So, I am sure and know everyone else had and still making mistakes. In this life, a peson grow by learning from his or her mistake. If you are not making any mistake, then I do not know how u are growing as a person.