The latest rumor is that Chris has reunited with Rihanna in Miami at Diddy’s Star Island Mansion. Well, the recent pictures seem to prove the story. Click the image above to see the pics of Chris, Mama Joyce, and friends having some fun in the sun on Friday. No sight of Rihanna, but you can see some of her people (stylists, friends, etc….). Maybe she was inside the house.

SOURCE: Socialite Life

246 Responses to “New Pictures: Chris In Miami At Diddy’s Mansion”

1. HEATHER says:

MAYBE CHRIS BROWN IS TRYING TA SCREW HER CAREER OVER..ANDI BELIEVE ITS MORE PUBLICITY..HE SHUD BE TRYING TA FORCE ON HIS CAREER AND IMAGE..HANGING BACK OUT WITH THIS UGLY BITCH IS NOT GONNA HELP EITHER..ALL OF THIS IS WEIRD AND NOT MAKING ANY SINCE..SHE WAS NEVER A REMODEL FOR FEMALES ANYWAY..AND IF THEY ARE SO BACK FAKING LOVEY WHERE OUR THE PICS..

2. Bubblez589 says:

hey, first to comment! anyways, we still haven't seen riri with him so im not going to completely believe that they're back together yet, but just think; if they HAVE gotten back together, then maybe, like their family members have said, this whole thing has just been blown out of proportion and maybe it was just a regular fight and rihanna looked that way from hitting her head on the dashboard and crying…then maybe it'll all just go away. i doubt people will hate him if they find out that was all that happened. i really hope that's what happened. im praying lol

3. becca says:

im happy :)x

4. Yasmine says:

Yeah…HE'S ALIVE! lol

This for some perculiar reason just made my bloody day! I am so happy to see him out and about enjoying himself, and just enjoying the fruits of life. Although that picture of Rihanna scared the hell out of me, I can't help but rejoice after seeing photos of him jet skiing around in Miami.

CHRIS BROWN'S ADORABLE SMILE IS BACK AND ALL IS WELL IN THE WORLD AGAIN! :)

• Sophia says:

Same here, i totally jumped off my chair when i saw the pictures. i feel like i haven't seen him in years, lol. i think i also maybe kinda addicted to knowing about chris – thats definately weird. damn, so happy to see him smiling too, he has a world winning smile thats for sure. i wonder how all this is gonna head next week when its time for the court thing to start? i'm kinda nervous he'll be eaten alive by all the media?

lol, i think i'm in love with Mijo? damn, i got it bad.

HE'S ALIVE!
      hahahhahhhhahha..

at least they are happy.good luck to them..
      people shouldn't judge them for going back together.
      (rihanna's fans especially)
      cos no-one REALLY knows what happnd that night.and no-one REALLY knows
      the real relationship between them..

so i wish them the best..and omg,I AM so glad to just see Chris' face!
      GOODNESS ME.ITS BEEN TOO LONG!!

5. Shia says:

Well, I think it's somewhat smart of Chris Brown to reconsile with Rihanna, Because atleast he knows now that she won't press charges against him, So smart thinking Chris Brown! B/c Lord knows he didn't won't Rhanna to press charges against him. Ofcourse, he's not going to admit it, But i'm sure that's why he wanted to reconsile with Rihanna in the first place…Knowing that Rihanna is partly responsible for ruining Chris's career.

• sdasds says:

Rihanna does not have to press charges the D.A. is going to press charges against Chris. So it does not matter what Rihanna does.

• samantha2 says:

THE PROJECT–THE DUE DATE IS MARCH 11TH INDEFINITELY..

but hey..
        we are doing a project to send a slide show to chris.showing our support
        i have sum1 i can send it to…

okay.i got an email..
        where we can send pics to:
        c.b.project09@live.com

you can take any pic of you supporting Chris(holding his album posters etc..)
        AND U CAN MAKE A VIDEO..not longer than 3 min…
        when you send it.write your name.age.and.country..

6. Bubblez589 says:

I’m SOOO incredibly happy that he’s play and having fun! See we’re obsessing more about this than he is. That should definately tell us that we just need to chill LOL. Obviously he’s not spiralling into depression so why should we? Love ya baby nice to see you back :)

7. luc says:

wooooooooooooooooow cb is bac y'all

8. Nikka says:

I think Chris Brown is so stupid. This girl has basically ruined his career! Why would he even think about getting back with her. Inless ofcourse it's the only way she wouldn't press charges against him…hmm…That is pretty smart thinking, I must say.

• Sam says:

second that. rihanna fans are losing their minds right now, for real, they're going B-A-N-A-N-A-S over this news. lmao.

I KNOW!!!!!
        hahahhaha..
        seriously.you just gotta let chris and rihanna deal with this themselves..
        AT THE END OF THE DAY IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US..
        and rihanna fans need to chill!lmao.
        at least she is happy.its better than seeing her sad…

• gee. says:

u rite , but maybe he loves her? thats a good reason.

• samantha2 says:

obviously they love each other.if they r together again..

we are doing a project to send a slide show to chris.showing our support
        i have sum1 i can send it to…

okay.i got an email..
        where we can send pics to:
        c.b.project09@live.com

you can take any pic of you supporting Chris(holding his album posters etc..)
        and you can post videos too.NOT LONGER THAN 3MINS..
        when you send it.write your name.age.and.country..

• Tima1 says:

hmmm, interesting

9. For Real? Really? says:

Chris Brown is back with her after the world has literally tore him into shreds? She created the situation by telling the LAPD all that stuff? And they're swimming and shiiiiiiit like the good old days? Damn, he must have a BIG heart and she … i guess has a BIG heart too? Just damn….damn….and damn I guess…damn.

• Sienna says:

I know. Seems like the worst thing to do, but a smart thing to do. damn indeed. i just thought he was smarter than that, dunno now. lord knows what happened that night, it obviously was something that could be worked out after seeing these pictures.

• disappointed says:

I know-it's crazy to me too. I really wish that they would not reconcile because I think that they are really bad together and I'm afraid that things might go sour again. I really look at her as being vengeful and vindictive and Chris never needs bad publicity again-EVER!!! But who is to say that she won't get mad and now she's at liberty to say anything and people will believe her. I think that Chris is playing a dangerous game. He needs to just let it go in my opinion.

• tinydiva says:

He will in time. I don't think her missing out of the pictures was a coincidence. He's trying to save his career and she's probably trying to squash anything he may have to say about her on the stand. I don't think they are together that way. I think that they will part with an understanding if not as friends. There is no way everyone can be happy in his camp about him swinging in the wind for the last three weeks watching his career go in the toilet. There may be forgiveness on both sides but some things you don’t forget. If he wasn't with her before this, the same problems are there. These two are cash cows for the industry it’s all about money. No, I'm not buying it. This is business

• Tima1 says:

LOLzzz somebody got a big heart & Im thinking his him

10. Nieka says:

I am happy that he is happy I hope it says that way chris you are in my prayers

11. AnayaG says:

Rihanna is probably inside on the computer..
    I know Rihanna is a blogaholic, and is probably reading all the posts on this issue.

12. AnayaG says:

Chris is Cheesing like a muthf**k!!
    That must have been a good make up s*x

13. manny85 says:

I Think it's good that they are making up there was no need for none of this is love she cant get over him just hoping thing's turn out ok hope chris still move's on wit his singing career =] and acting but i guess it's the waiting game now ha…..

14. Mike Chi-Town says:

"Pretty Boy" needs to go to work not vacationing. Work on that new record homie, we want that fire! My girl loves the sweat that drips of this nicca's body, he better put out a record or something before she loses her mind over this mess. She was cussin' out when she heard they got bac together. Nicca better be worth the trouble, Rihanna better know what she's doin'. I mean, this relationship is obviously not gonna last that long, maybe it would have been better to work thangs out and then move on, seperately?????

15. hugzz says:

wooow that means they must love eachother sooo fuckin much to get bakcc together…dammm wasnt expecting that..well actually i kinda was i wonder what chris' amaaazing apology was..srry bby lets get bakcc together and have make up sex..lmaoo

anywayzz yah rihannas prolly inside and chris ass is hella happy hmm..lol
    must of had a really good time last nite;))
    and i think theyre gunna be with eachother forever because any couple that can get bakcc together after all of this ishh IS A GODEN COUPLE…damm i cant believe theyre bakkcc together after 3 freakin weeks they couldnt stay away from eachother for at LEAST one month woow

who agrees with me

16. becca says:

@samantha2.
    is this gonna get to chris ?
    how do u know forsure.
    coz this is a great idea.

17. Tee says:

Good to see the stud back in action. Hopefully all this starts to blow over.

18. becca says:

im excited about this project thingy.
    now i gotta think of something original to do :)
    hmmm…

19. Cb fan forevea says:

but how come i didnt c them together ??????? Only chris bfff n rihanna friend was together

• samantha2 says:

i think when the pap saw them rihanna wasn't there.she prob was there when the paparazzi weren't..

and remember the project!!
      i'll be putting out a date soon.when they are due!

• Tima1 says:

@Cb fan foreva
      bc they aint tryna get the paparazzi paid by verifying they are 2gether. but u c Melissa, her bestie & her stylist so yea, she prob there hiding out like no1 suppose 2 know, duhhh, lolz

20. Ms Gigi says:

It is great to see a SMILING AND SHIRTLESS Chris! He got that much need break and rest. I can’t wait to see how this story unfolds. I have jokes for days. This is one of the BIGGEST stories of 2009. Hey when did Mojo become soo freaking hot.

21. Nina 'Chewy' Collins says:

I hope these are not old photos and they're getting our hopes up? I feel like he's thinking "yippee kay yay mofo's, you can't knock this hustle" in the photos. lol. Nothing but love for Breezy Bop for real, he's a cool guy who made a mistake and is working things out, you can't hate that at all.

22. Fredd says:

I'm really happy :) I'll definitely be a part of the project. Tomorrow or monday i'll take a picture of me with his name written somewhere to show my support.
    and by the way, good job. i check this site every hour and i respect you for keeping us up to date.

23. immie says:

ofcourse there back 2 gather,i still hate rihanna but i kno that if they get back togather this whole thig will disappare for good so im glad only because it might save his carrer

24. hmmmm says:

I hope that this is a good idea. Life is not a fairy tale, and not meaning to sound pessimistic but what happens when he makes her mad again. She's got the media at her beck and call and everyone just swears that he is a monster (If you don't believe me just read the comments on msn.com) It really matters to me that people know that he really is a nice guy and not who she made him out to be. A reconciliation makes it seem like it's just being thrown under the rug, but in my opinion his good name should be reclaimed. I'm really hoping that he won't live to regret this decision. I wish them both the best, but, honestly, I don't trust her.

25. lolita says:

this is just stupid

26. hiafa says:

people this is not good, it ok, but not good if you take a min. to think about what is happening, Chris is taking her back and thats ok if she change her ways like needing him around her 24/7, hitting him up on his cell phone around the clock, rolling up on him ever time he talks to a woman, and so on, she got to get help, if not it s going to happen again, look at Chris, he's 19 going on 20, do you think he's going to stop talking to women get real ok. he may love or like her but it is what it is Chris said from he's mouth i love the women. you have to be a strong confident woman to not let that kind of thing bother you, and she's not that, if she was, all this wouldn't have happen, checking cell phones, all that stuff, i'm a grown ass woman, i mean grown and i know this is not good. but if Chris is happy right on, because it's his life, he's young, and she crys and Chris can't take that and takes her back. Chris is a very sweet kind hearted loveing man and thats what happens, but he is human ok.

hey.can u please send me Tina Davis Office Address
      ..email me to the address below…
      u didn't reply to my other Comment..LOL.

but hey..
      we are doing a project to send a slide show to Chris.showing our support
      i have sum1 i can send it to…

okay.i got an email..
      where we can send pics to:

c.b.project09@live.com

you can take any pic of you supporting Chris(holding his album posters etc..)
      AND U CAN MAKE A VIDEO..not longer than 3 min…
      when you send it.write your name.age.and.country..

27. samantha2 says:

MAKE UP SEX!!LMAO…

we are doing a project to send a slide show to chris.showing our support
    i have sum1 i can send it to…

okay.i got an email..
    where we can send pics to:
    c.b.project09@live.com

you can take any pic of you supporting Chris(holding his album posters etc..)
    and you can post videos too.NOT LONGER THAN 3MINS..
    when you send it.write your name.age.and.country..

28. Harmony says:

i dont like this i'm glad chris is happy but he should not be with rihanna because look at wat she is doing to his career???

• samantha2 says:

she didn't do anything to his career .yeh they had a fight.but that involved Chris too.the media are ruining his career not her..
      if they are happy to be together.that is for them to deal with.not us..

• Harmony says:

she kinda is too by playing the "victim" but the media is having lots of fun with this

• cassie20 says:

i still don't like her *shrugs*

me either.LOL..
            but hey.Chris obviously loves Her .
            dnt know why.but he does.
            so what can you do..
            its his life.

• Ok for me it's like so many rumors are going around just so magazines can make that cheddar..now Chris could be reunitin with her..but that doesn't automatically mean they are back together ya know? I'm not tryin to hate or anything..if they are together..well i hope it works out for them..but all i really care about IS HIM GETTIN HIS CAREER BACK ON TRAP..I WANNA SEE SUM MOVIES..SOME VIDEOS..SOME CONCERTS..DAMNIT! BRING IT ON CHRIS!

• samantha2 says:

YOU KNOW WHAT.im so over hearing about his personal life .seriously.ive never been so stressed in my life about a celebrity's personal life .LOL..I'm just OVER IT.JUST GET HIM BACK THE STAGE FOR GOD SAKES!

• hiafa says:

you are so right. but we can PREY FOR HIM YOU KNOW, it makes me cry because i want him to be ok, i want him to be what he wants to be big as Micheal Jeackson, oh it hurts me so, but i'm going to prey God knows his heart. and he will be. i've got to go i'm up-set and sad, By

• samantha2 says:

& OH MY GOODNESS!WHAT BULLSHIT!
            they make up so much shit these days.its unbelievable.
            read:

MTO EXCLUSIVE: CHRIS BROWN'S PEOPLE TIPPED OFF MAGAZINES OF RIHANNA RECONCILIATION … INVITED PAPARAZZI TO TAKE PHOTOS!!!

March 01, 2009. The press is buzzing with new reports that Chris and Rihanna have reconciled — and are staying together in Sean "Diddy" Combs Miami mansion. But not everyone is happy about this new reunion. MediaTakeOut.com spoke with a person close to Rihanna who had some STARTLING REVELATIONS.

Here's what the person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity told MediaTakeOut.com:

Chris' people told the press that he was [reconciling] with Rihanna. They told [a popular magazine] where they were going to be and made sure to "be available" for paparazzi photos.

It works to rebuild Chris' reputation, but what is it doing for Rihanna?? Chris has a lot of very slick and devious people around him now. Rihanna better watch her back.

• cakez says:

MediaTakeOut is forever posting b.s. lol

i know..LOL.
            WAT A SAD WEBSITE..
            i got it from a person on rihannadaily.i think her fans would wish that
            its true.so they can hate on him more..

hey rememba about the project!

• cakez says:

I didn't forget about it lol I might make a small video cause I absolutely hate taking pictures lol Did you set a deadline yet?

• samantha2 says:

yeh.a video will be okay..the date would prob be the 11th of march PROBABLY.IM NOT TOO SURE.I'LL LET U KNOW TOMORROW OR THE NEXT…

but prob.definitely next week.is the deadline..
            so yeh.
            and tell ur friends.to take a video or pics too,LOL.

• cakez says:

LOL okay then

• MediaFAKEout..is a mess! They love makin fake ass pics and postin fake ass info to get a rize out of peeps and get ppl to come over to their site..they want ppl commentin on what they post..smh..pathetic.

29. Harmony says:

one more thing wen did chris get a tat on his leg??? lol

30. brittany says:

Wow.. its nice to see him having fun agin.. GO CHRIS!!! :D

31. Tima1 says:

probably reading his stuff so she can have something to get mad about, aha lol.

32. K.ann says:

Its good to see him relaxing and having a good time.

Out with his fam and friends.
    Not letting all this get to him.

thanks for the update CBweb:)

33. Tima1 says:

@manny85
    YUP YUP!

34. Tima1 says:

@Mike Chi-Town
    Thats whats up! We need another single out of him thats fire 4sure! I know he got it in him but maybe he needs 2 be on that solo tip for a minute, ya digg?

35. Tima1 says:

Umm its kinda late for this getting back 2gether stuff, maybe the strategy is to prevent official charges from being pressed, which she agreed to participate in. Maybe its just another charade that these kids have become good at playing.

Idk but his career is in shambles, people are hating on him even more for them getting back 2gether. People in my nieces school HATE Chris & have no plans of ever supporting him again despite her words of encouragement. So its gonna take the work of God to fix things. But we all know that God is the Almighty and threw Him all things are possible.

But Im so happy to see him smiling which indicates he's not stressing as much. Idk if it has any thing to do with him being back in Rihannas presence but its good to see him smiling

• samantha2 says:

at least they are happy.that's all that matters.cos Chris looks like he's enjoying himself.with no stress at all.they are the only ones who truly know if they are meant to be together or not.so we shouldn't judge just let them be..

36. CHRIS BROWN #1 FAN 4EVER!!!!! says:

Dam he’s so sexy lol. But I still dnt want him wit rihanna. She’s basically ruined his whole career. I love him soooo much I dnt wanna see him hurt. CHRIS I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

37. Tima1 says:

@hugz
    Aha, this is 2 weird. Its like they have a FATAL ATTRACTION or are on some stuff fm another planet. It's not like their married. All I can say as that love should never hurt like what they've been through (esp Chris) in the past 3 weeks. Not to mention we fans going threw that with him.

Whew I need to be on that Miami retreat bc what they've been putting him threw, stressed me all the way out 4real, lmao! =)

38. I was thinkin the same thing..it's been hell these pass three weeks..i need a break too! Imma head to Venice Beach this weekend…lol

39. lol…yea i saw that..tsk tsk

40. sam says:

all I know is that chris beat her and she is coming back to him.What a poor role model.And to think I was the only one supproting her,man thay are all fakes!!

41. CB FOREVER says:

I am actually happy all this saga hasn't ended in a bad note, glad to see Chris out and about happy with a smile on his face, If Rihanna is helping get his career back on track, then I ain't complaining, all I want his Chris to do another album and make good music, forgive and move on, they must clearly love each other, hopefully Chris has learnt from his mistake, I wish them the best, if that's what they want, it's their choice, good luck to them

42. AMBER N FLAX says:

OMG I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY I REALLY DONT, THIS WHOLE TIME I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO STICK UP FOR HIM BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS WHAT REALLY WENT DOWN. IN THE BINGING I WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW THERE COULD BE SO MANY THING THAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED THAT NIGHT WITH ALL THE DAMAGE CONTROL. FROM HIM HITTING HER TO HER DOING IT TO HER SELF WHEN HE RAN AWAY. FROM ALL THE RUMORS THAT STEMMED FROM IT. I AM JUST SO CONFUSED AND THIS SITUATION AS SOME MANY DIFFERENT POSSIBILITIES AS WELL WITH ALL THE RUMORS FLOATING AROUND. HE COULD BE THERE TRYING TO MAKE IT WORK CUZ SHE REALLY PREGNANT OR ITS JUST DAMAGE CONTROL OR SHE SAID SHE COULDN'T LIVE WITH OUT HIM AND SHE WAS GONNA KILL HERSELF IF SHE COULDN'T HAVE THEM. THERE ARE SO SO SO SO MANY THINGS THAT COULD BE GOING ON AND NONE OF US WILL EVER KNOW THE TRUTH. BECAUSE NONE OF THEM ARE GONNA LET IT OUT. TO BAD NO ONE COULD GO BACK IN TIME AND BE A FLY ON THE WALL. I AM A TRUE FAN OF CHRIS ALWAYS HAVE BEEN AND I AM ALSO A FAN OF RIHANNA BUT I FIND IT HARD FOR ME TO HAVE RESPECT FOR HER IF SHE GOES BACK TO HIM IF HE REALLY BEAT HER LIKE THEY SAY HE DID BECAUSE I WAS BROUGHT UP IN AN ABUSIVE HOME AND NO ONE I MEAN NO ONE SHOULD EXPERIENCE THAT. AND ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN THROUGH THAT KNOWS WHAT I MEAN. SEEING THAT AT THE AGE OF TWO IS TRAUMATIZING. SHIT DOESN'T ADD UP, AND I DON'T THINK FOR ONE MINUTE THAT WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN SAYING IS TRUE AT ALL IF THEY ARE TOGETHER.

43. AMBER N FLAX says:

EVEN BEFORE THE BIRTHDAY GIFTS SHE SAID SHE MISSED HIM LOVED HIM AND WANTED HIM BACK. THERE IS ALSO RUMORS THAT THEY WERE ALREADY BROKEN UP AND THE CLIVE DAVIS PATY WAS A PUBLICITY STUNT. SO SHIT JUST DONT ADD UP IF YOU THINK ABOUT.

44. annie92 says:

i wonder why rihanna's not there… all her friends and stylists and stuff are.

45. cassie20 says:

why are people making a big deal out of this, he's alive…lets just be happy jeez

46. kyla says:

i wonder y riri won't come out and have fun eberyone knows she is there

• samantha2 says:

cos the pic by the media would make heaps of money.cos it would be the 1st pics of Chris n rihanna 2getha. and if they see them 2getha.,the media would never leave them..its sad.but hopefully she had fun inside..LOLZZ..

47. KATHY says:

Took this comment of the LOOP, seems to make sense..

This rumour is false, Rihanna was in Mexico, Chris Brown was in Miami. Further proof is that Chris Brown is in a large body of water jet skiing alone, while Rihanna’s family (not Rihanna) were in a pool. They just took a bunch of pictures and grouped them together. Also the whole story is not adding up, why would they both be on vacation actin like everything is all good. There’s something up, and to save face I’mma stop caring.

48. hiafa says:

Glow In The Dark is so hot i love it, i can't wait for his cd Graffiti to come out. i also love Froze, Nasty Girl and Golden Girl i just love any thing he is singing.

49. I'm with you on that…i'm happy they patching things up..hopefully this will get his career back on track..but as for her i done lost respect for her..

50. becca says:

i dont think this is a rumor.
    and its true why would rih's bodys guard be with chris ?
    i think this is true :)