Rihanna And Chris Brown Go House Hunting

Rihanna and Chris Brown won’t confirm their romance, but they’re ready to shack up together.

Star magazine is reporting that the couple have been looking for condos in the LA area because “She and Chris want to live together.”

They reportedly recently checked out units at Beverly Hills’ Sierra Tower, but haven’t found anything they liked yet. Do you guys think that at 20 and 18, they’re too young to be living together? Or are celebs exempt from normal dating rules?

Source

81 Responses to “Chris and Rihanna Shackin’ Up?”

1. yanna says:

Next were gonna start seeing them shop for wedding rings :P If this is true Chris is getting dumber…shame lol.

2. yanna says:

3. cindyyboo says:

tisk tisk tisk…i dunno..i dont thynk he’d just move in with her; i honestly thynk all this might just be publicity…he seems smarter then that..and HELLOOOOOOOOO hes still a teenager.

4. cindyyboo says:

5. Max Townsend says:

Naw if they want to live together that is their business yo. Leave Rihanna alone she is like the prettiest girl. And how would shopping for a wedding ring make Chris Brown dumb?? His business he has no obligations to none of ya’ll.
    The only thing he’ll lose is fans but if you’ll are TRUE fans then you’d be happy for him not dissing him and talking about the girl you’ll wish you’ll could be.

6. Max Townsend says:

7. Devin says:

I’m not sure that’s the way everyone is looking at it Max.

8. Devin says:

I’m not sure that’s the way everyone is looking at it Max.

9. Aaron says:

I don’t think it’s a good idea (mostly because I still wanna be able to ogle Rihanna without having Chris pop into my head all the time), but w/e it’s their life I guess.

It could also be that Chris is just helping her buy a house, or giving her advice on buying one. People don’t always have to assume the worst.

10. Aaron says:

11. J-Breezy says:

well idk… like im not gonna lie at first i was like hell no…but man that’s his feelings and if that is what he wants then oh well i wish them the best. i mean rihanna is not that bad. lol

12. J-Breezy says:

13. AnnieB says:

I do not think that is a good idea.
    Plus, Chris had already brought a home with his touch of the graffiti on the walls and stuff like that.
    Well, I guess if he has the money he can do it.
    But, what about Rihanna…
    I heard that she had only $20,000 left?
    Is this a rumor or is it true?
    It was on my local news channel.
    I guess is going to have to pay the bills.

14. AnnieB says:

I do not think that is a good idea.
    Well, I guess if he has the money he can do it.
    But, what about Rihanna…
    I heard that she had only $20,000 left?
    Is this a rumor or is it true?
    It was on my local news channel.
    I guess is going to have to pay the bills.

15. S@M says:

AT THE BEGINNIG I DIDNT LIKE EM 2GETHER…BUT STILL IF CHIRS IS HAPPY WITH HER…IM HAPPY FO HIM…RIHANNA IS NOT DAT BAD…BUT STILL I HOPE THEY WONT GET MARRIED LOOL =D JUST KIDDIN…ANYWAYS IT’S COOL DA FACT THEY’RE SERACHIN FO A HOME..BUT THEY REALLY SHOULD ADMIT DA FACT THEY’RE 2GETHER…EVERYBODY UNDERSTOOD NOW…BUT STILL THEY DO AND SAY WAT THEY WANNA…LOVE CHRIS BROWN :) PEACE

16. S@M says:

17. yanna says:

^^^^^^^^^
    Let me make a response for ya right quick…..
    Excuse me? Leave Rihanna alone cuz YOU think shes the prettiest girl? hahaha you kiddin right? Didn’t nobody even say shit about her lol. I don’t give a fuck if they get married today but I do know it would be a dumbass move just like movin in together. I wish Chris would go shoppin for wedding ring he might as well kill his career now. True fans? are we serious? plz I kno wat kind of fan I am and I ain’t gotta explain to nobody. The girl I wish I could be? Def AIN’T rihanna….hell to the naw. I don’t even look at Chris like that anymore. Please *rolls eyes* Whether you like it or not or agree or disagree I’ma voice my oppinion :)

18. yanna says:

^^^^^^^^^
    Let me make a response for ya right quick…..

19. Whuteva says:

yanna i definitely agree with you. You know what CB really don’t care about his fans. I don’t even like him like that anymore. He’s aways lying about being with rihanna but i know there dating. Anyways since when friends kiss, hold hands, and go on romatic dates, and then say your just friends like get tha fuck outta here with that.

20. Whuteva says:

21. Sophieeee ;) says:

I think that if your a true fan then youll be happy for him, i am :)
    its kinda cute that theyre together anywayy :)

22. Sophieeee ;) says:

I think that if your a true fan then youll be happy for him, i am :)
    its kinda cute that theyre together anywayy :)

23. yanna says:

Chris better be happy he has some of these “true fans” They’ll be happy for him no matter wat he does. :) i’m def not one of them.

24. yanna says:

25. kimi says:

k i think they’re doing stuff way too fast.
    he’s all different noww, i guess the fame kicked in?
    or.. rihanna kicked in hahaahhaa.
    i wonder if he’d be any different if they weren’t together.
    :S.

26. kimi says:

k i think they’re doing stuff way too fast.
    he’s all different noww, i guess the fame kicked in?
    or.. rihanna kicked in hahaahhaa.
    i wonder if he’d be any different if they weren’t together.
    :S.

27. Cammy says:

CHRIS BROWN AND RIHANNA ARE NAIVE, WTF? I’M GETTIN TO WHERE I JUST CAN’T STAND THEM ANYMORE. I AIN’T SUPPORTING CHRIS BROWN NO MORE. SCREW HIM AND WHO GIVES A FLIP ABOUT THAT ISLAND HOE.

28. Cammy says:

29. Cammy says:

WHY WOULD I WANNA BE A TRUE FAN TO CHRIS BROWN IF HE’S NOT GOING TO BE TRUE TO HIS FANS?? I CAN’T STAND HIM ANYMORE!!

30. Cammy says:

31. jordan says:

yea dats iz right cammy u gotta give respect to earn it back!! i aint hatin or nothin but they iz gettin on my nerves everywhere u turn its chris and rihanna now im just gettin fed up so the shackin’ up thing shouldnt be a surprise to anybody as much as they been everywhere together lols!!! n he said he would neva date a celebrity and i guess………….. he lied n i HATE bein lied to but dats his life so i really dont care really…… well at least not like i use 2 =)

32. jordan says:

33. LOVAHOLIC says:

YOU WOULD THINK AFTER EVERY MEDIA SITE HAS PICTURES OFYOU AND RIHANNA THAT HE WOULD JUST FINALLY ADMIT IT THAT THEY ARE DATING AND STOP LYING AND TRYNA BE “CUTE”.i JUST CANT WAIT UNTILL SOMEONE WITH REAL TALENT COMES BACK INTO THEMUSIC SCENE SO THAT WE ALL CAN STOP PRETENDING THAT RIHANNA HAS ANY REAL TALENT. WHY WOULD CHRIS WANNA DATE SOMEONE THAT IS SUCH A POSER? ITS RIDICULOUS. IF YOU HONESTLY HAVE TO DRASTICLY CHANGE YOUR WHOLE PERSONALITY AND STYLE OF MUSIC JUST SO PEOPLE WOULD STAY INTERESTED IN YOU, WHATS THE POINT OF EVEN PUTTING YOURSELF OUT THERE. CHRIS CAN DO SOOOO MUCH BETTER AND IM NOT JUST SAYING THAT CUZ I DISLIKE RIHANNA. tO ME , THIS DATING AND LYING ABOUT IS NOT A VERY GOOD LOOK FOR CHRIS. AND I DONT BELIEVE THE MOVIN STUFF , :O)

34. LOVAHOLIC says:

35. kikie says:

u know that right …
    he just say he is dating rihanna …
    so that way his fans wont be mad at him…
    cuz u see u already got fans that cant stand u and that not cool
    so do all of us a big faveiot tell us the true ok and stop ing to us cuz that not cool at all
    even thouht we are not rich or got the monye but we still got feelig s to

36. Icess says:

Idont like dat sexy Chris and dat girl Rhianna is buyin an house 2gether cuz i think she is goin to break his heart but then again if he want her he can have her im happy for him

37. Icess says:

38. eva says:

They are human…. they are attracted to eachother….. let them be…. both of them are trying to live normal lives but its hard to when u r always about what your so called fans are going to say and do…. ya’ll shouldn’t do that… im with someone who is in the industry and because of the fact that both of us think about what will happen if he came out and say that we are together, then record sales will go down and fans will hate us…. it shouldn’t be like that. So ya’ll just chill, support him in anything that he does…. that’s the ultimate gift for an artist… its support.

39. eva says:

40. yanna says:

Um eva, they can’t live normal lives hun. If they wanted to live normal lives they shouldn’t have became entertainers. There celebs now and with that comes the sacrifice of living a normal life. So they gon have to deal with it.

41. yanna says:

42. w0w.hatersz.much says:

Wow ya really are haters…chris and rihanna are cute and seem appy together…its his personal life he dosent owe anything to his fans about his personal life ..he gives us good music and a cute face to look at…cmon he is happy if he is happy I’m happy….and yes she is THAT pretty amazing body….he needs his space from media constantly interuptin his life and his privacy…s0 what if they dun wana say it neither did jay-z and beyonce….all chris brown does is please his fans great songs concerts pictures videos and the least he can have is some happiness…

43. w0w.hatersz.much says:

44. Meeshuhh says:

Its whatever, because that is there life and they can choose whatever way they want to live it. I think its cute that there still together. Btw isn’t Chris 19 now? There only one year apart.

45. Meeshuhh says:

46. takara says:

uh they are to young to be moving in together and chris brown is just a lieier cuz he said they do not go out out and u see all these pictures of him and rihanna going every where and now they want to move in together no no no no thats not right

47. shaquanda says:

no they dont make a cute couple rihanna is just doing it cause she know that his fans will be mad i will support him no matter what but i am not into him as much as i was cause of rihanna she need to go back from where she came from barbadoes chris brown might be mad at me but thats how everybody fells I HATE RIHANNA

48. shaquanda says:

49. chelly_doughnut says:

OMG i agree with Yanna and i must say Im sick of Chris lying saying they are’nt dating he needs to just come out and say it beause hes making it worse by not admiting it and like LOVAHOLIC said Rihanna does get too much credit for what she doesn’t do like sing WELL and write her own songs but if Chris is happy woo-hoo great but he dont need to lie about it and FYI jus cuz we dont really care for Rihanna dont mean we’re haters and if Chris is smart he wouldnt buy a house with her cuz hes too young & they havent been dating long enough

50. chelly_doughnut says: